There is more than one way to say goodbye to a loved one – every goodbye is as unique as the person we are remembering. A funeral is an opportunity to celebrate the life of someone very special in a very special way. Because WT Howard recognises that, we offer funerals to reflect any aspect of a person’s life and individuality, whether that be a floating funeral, a horse-drawn hearse, a ceremony by the beach, on a farm or in a park. If it is important to you, it is important to us.
Funerals can reflect a loved one’s hobbies or interests, and share special memories or events in their life. At WT Howard Funerals we can help you with ideas on how to make a service more personalised. The following questions may help:
- What was special about the person as an individual?
- What was the person’s most passionate interest?
- What was their professional life like?
- Was the deceased a spiritual person?
- Was the person involved in charity work and helping others?